Playboy magazine has taken the article off its Web site, Hot Air's Ed Morrisey reports, citing a Twitter message from colleague Allahpundit.
PREVIOUSLY: Guy Cimbalo fantasizes about having vengeful sex with famous conservative women, ranging from No. 10 Peggy Noonan ("imagine . . . your grandmother") to No. 1 Michelle Malkin ("her tight body and get-off-my-lawn stare").
- ED MORRISSEY/HOT AIR: It's official: Playboy is a hate site
- PIRATE'S COVE: Playboy, That Magazine of Free Expression, Goes Major Hater
- JENN Q. PUBLIC: Playboy: Now With More Misogyny
- ED DRISCOLL/PJM: Playboy: In Like Flynt
- THE CRANKY CONSERVATIVE: The gutter just got lower
- JIMMIE BISE JR.: I Don't Know Guy Cimbalo, but I'd Enjoy Punching Him in the Mouth
- DON SURBER: Lefty misogyny
- JOHN HAWKINS: Playboy's Hit Piece On Conservative Women
- DAN RIEHL: Playboy's Desperate And Despicable Play For Buzz
- JOSEPH RUSSO/C4P: Real Men Respect Women
- TOMMY CHRISTOPHER/POLITICS DAILY: Playboy Magazine Officially Hates Women, Conservative or Otherwise
I am not a psychologist, nor do I play one on TV, but after reading Guy Cimbalo's vitriolic spewing of hate, made me realize that the "writer" must have had an oppressed childhood and a poor sex life as an adult. This vile piece uses the "F" word more often than Al Pacino did in Scarface. . . . Along the way he disparages some of the best writers out there, people who I read every day, whose careers I hope to mirror; Michelle Malkin, Mary Katharine Ham, Amanda Carpenter and my close friend Pamela Geller.PAMELA GELLER REACTION
MICHELLE MALKIN REACTION